So tonight Bona finished up our fence (well secure anyway...still some finishing touches). It's been 3 years since we had an enclosed fence. Sadie always loved running in our old fence so I couldn't wait to let her out to run and let Caleb chase her and laugh! I tried to video it but stopped to yell at Addy to take her socks off and then I was going to get better footage. While this was happening Sadie went over to the gas pump and went crazy! There was 2 baby kittens behind it! We locked Sadie out and the kids got the kittens and they were terrified shaking awful and trying to scratch the kids so I had them put them back. Here are the best shot I got of them. I didn't have time while they were holding them.
Bona is afraid the Momma won't come back now I hope so! He put some food in a dish hoping that would coax Momma to stay. We would love to have some outside kitty's to help keep mice down! One was grey with black stripes and the other was a white and brown swirly color (very pretty and my favorite).
Please come back out kitty!
I am so glad Sadie didn't get them especially in front of the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment